Village of Caledonia 5043 Chester Lane, Racine, WI 53402

Permits, Licensing & Miscellaneous Forms

Clerk's Department

For any related Clerk questions, Please click here. 

Building and Engineering Department 

For any related building permits or questions, Please click here. 

All New Commercial Buildings 

    • Commercial building requirements:
      • Two sets of complete state approved plans showing electrical, plumbing, heating & air conditioning, and structural plans

State of Wisconsin DSPS

​Helpful info:

Engineering Permits:

Planning Department 

For any related Planning and Zoning questions, Please click here. 

The Village’s Planning and Zoning Department now administers the zoning code as part of its Municipal Code of Ordinances. Please submit all zoning information as part of a building permit application. 

Fire Department

For any related Fire Department questions, Please click here.